Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Benefit-Girl From Ipanema

I just went on the Benefit Cosmetic site to check out what new and deliciously exciting things they have and 'voila' I stumbled across this gorgeous look they created called the "girl from ipanema'. It is a brozed look with a pale glossy lip and copper eyes. To get the step by step directions and product usage go to their website @ http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/node/n/491115011

I have to admit this is a slightly dangerous undertaking because now (only 5 minutes later) I want every single product they used....and thank goodness we have a local Sephora because I'm pretty sure I cannot live with out the California Kissin' lip gloss they use and the 'Birthday Suit' eye shadow! It is almost my birthday...can I use that as an excuse to go overboard shopping for cosmetics? Lets just say yes.....


Here is the 'California Kissin' lip gloss $16. It is supposedly minty and the slight blue tinge that it comes with is said to make your teath look more white! I have a feeling this will be my new favorite everyday gloss (I love blue gloss...ever since Dior and Clinique dis-continued theirs I have been hoping someone else would do this) Happy Shopping!

No comments: