Monday, March 28, 2011

18 Weeks!!

18 Weeks!!
What's new...
I think I may want one of those "I'm getting uncomfortable" maternity sleeping pillow things.
They say I should be starting to feel you in there little love (either now or in the next few weeks).
You're getting bigger...like a sweet potato now & I read somewhere that I can pump the jams through headphones on my belly, because you can hear it. Get ready for some classic rock & a little no doubt (momma loves Gwen Stefani). ;-)
We find out if you're a girl or a boy in two weeks.......we weren't going to originally, I think it's so super rad when people choose not to. But, dag-namit we're curious, and I can't help myself, I want to decorate a nursery for you with some gender specific-ness to it!
People are starting to ask me "So, do people touch you now?" I swear I heard that question about 5 times the other day...so funny, so weird. Oh, and for the record...no strangers have reached out and fondled me just yet. However, a lady offered me a seat the other day...awkward (and nice), but do I look like I need a load off?
haha...

We love you little one....can't wait to learn more about you!

xoxo

the parentals.

:: peace & love ::

No comments: