Saturday, January 29, 2011

boring bedtime...

{ Organic summer leaf duvet, west elm - no longer available }
{ messy bed, current duvet cover & quilt }

For the most part Wes stays out of my decor preferences/choices (thank you!)...but the other day, he said what's been on my mind
W: "I'm kinda sick of the yellow"
K: " Me too.....and you're cute"
Fun...so now I'm on the hunt for a new duvet cover and quilt! I still love the yellow striped duvet we picked up at Ikea a while back, and in love with the Dwell for Target quilt....but Wes is right. I too am tired of yellow (lots of yellow on that bed)....especailly when it's made. Which, I'll have you know, is most of the time! ;-)
I saw the organic summer leaf duvet set on Making It Lovely (of course!) and love love love it. I usually don't go for pink (but I have been a bit more lately), and there's something soft, modern and lush about that particular set.
Unfortunatly for me...it's no longer available (sooooo devastated) because I have combed Crate & Barrel, West Elm, CB2, Macy's, Nordstrom and nada...
nothing...seriously...shucks.
Thinking I want to stick in a pallet of pinks (and nothing too hectic i.e. pottery barn duvets) sorry PB.
Any suggestions!!?!
Oh ya, and I'm really not in the mood to spend $350 for a duvet and 2 shams....just sayin' So something in and about $150 total! It can happen....I'm being optimistic!

:: peace & love y'all ::

No comments: