Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Venue" :: Chosen!!!

Here it is, the second pic down is the exact tree that we will be "tying the knot" under. The other pics are of the beautiful walk up to the top of the hill at my parents house. We are very lucky to be able to have it at such a beautiful place, my parents live in a co-housing community in Paso Robles, and co own 7 beautiful acres of Oaks that make the perfect space for a beautiful ceremony!!
Yeahhhh!!! I must say, it's exciting to have a 'venue' set and be so happy with it, all I wanted for the ceremony was a beautiful tree, and I couldn't pick a better one than a native Oak with pretty mossy draping!

:: peace and love ::

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous! And congrats - the venue seems like the hardest part, hands down.

The Loughran's said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see it next weekend!