Tuesday, August 23, 2011

lets shamelessly share some pics!

{ baby's first walk! }
{ Daddy & Sterling in the hospital }
{ Sterling & Mommy in the hospital }
{ Hiii blue eyes! }
{ cutest little sleeper....ever }

Well folks...it's been a little over a week already (time seriously flies) I can't quite believe how fast it really goes!
Morning coffee is my favorite time of day.
But he's not the worst sleeper...up every few hours for a diaper change & nursing :-)
He's honestly just perfect...I'm sorry, shameless lovin'
We've gone out a few times, for lunch with a friend (he slept right through it), appointments etc & while I initially like getting out of our 'cave', I end up craving my little space where I have everything I need.
I am working on a birth story, so that will be coming in a little. Over all mommy-hood is fantastic, I can't believe he's mine. :-)

:: peace & love ::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I just can't believe I'm looking at your child. Such a trip. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats again.

Mara

Claire said...

Aaaaaah he's so gorgeous!! I'm having a little girl in early Jan and I can't wait, it feels like the weeks are passing so slowly!

Also Katie you look amazing... pretty sure I'll be looking like a wreck for at least 6 months after our little one is born.

Katie said...

Thank you!!! Congrats on your little girl due in January, it's so exciting :-)
Xoxo Mara, miss u

Simply Bubblelicious said...

ahhhh, so sweet. Congrats!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.