Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bobbi Brown -- Tips and Tricks

First off, I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics...I have not tried all of her products but there are quite a few I have my eye on! One of the many lovely things about Bobbi Brown online is that you can submit any questions regarding makeup looks or tricks etc. and a professional artist will get back to you with a full personalized answer as well as a step by step run through of how to atchieve the look in question. I have done this twice and received wonderful and promp responses! The site is wonderful all together, however my favorite (BEST THING EVER!) part is the video guides that Bobbi does for a new collection or for general applications like foundation, concealer or mascara! These videos are extremely helpful and Bobbi is such a talented artist and visionary that they are very inspiring also! Hope their artists and videos can help you with any questions you might have about makeup!!!

No comments: