Saturday, March 29, 2008

Osea Skin Care!

I am an Aestetician and blossoming makeup artist on California's Central Coast! I have recently started using Osea Skin Care at my work and at home and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! As will you! It is the only "all natural" marine based skin care line on the market; it is wonderfully effective and simple. There are options to mix and match products for different effects and there is a line for dry-sensitive-and-oily skin types.
I myself use the Ocean Cleansing Mudd, the Sea Minerals, Essential Corrective Complex, Red Algae Mask and the Atmosphere Protection Cream. However the other masks are amazing especially the White Algae Mask (which is extremely calming and brightens the skin).

The scent of the product is beautifully light as well. There are no added fragrances to the products, the smell is just based on what's inside.

You will LOVE these products as much as I do I promise!


Go to their website to find more information, the spas where they can be found and to ORDER!



Enjoy!


No comments: