Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Absolutly Necessary~Benefit Benetint












When asked what beauty product I would cry over if it was discontinued, my answer is Dior Show Mascara in Blackout and Benefit Benetint lip and cheek stain! This is maybe the most amazing thing EVER! I have fair skin and a rosy color already to my skin and for the longest time I thought that I couldn't wear anything too intense on my lips because it would just bring out the pink color in my skin--in a bad way--like "woah my trainer kicked my ass into a tomato red heap". I was proven wrong when I broke down (after hearing all the hype of benetint for years) and bought the 'Pocket Pal' version. The Pocket Pal is very handy since it is the original Benetint but packaged in a dual ended pen with a clear gloss on the other side or spicing things up a bit! I will say one thing, that I wouldn't wear it alone on the lips...it definitely does need a gloss and clear is the best. Plain and simple if you are fair skinned (or anything else really) but this works well on me...you will like Benetint! It is the perfect rose color and as the picture shows does wonders to liven up a dull complexion!
I find that the picture (from Benefit's website) is true to color.
You can purchase same as the prior post about the High Brow Pencil at Sephora or at the Benefit Cosmetic site!

No comments: