Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ohhh Reem Acra

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went wedding dress 'shopping' last weekend and was a bit under whelmed with the options at the store I went to. Don't get me wrong, it was so fun to even try a dress on for the first time (!!) but, everything looked the same...silk-satin-cheesy beading-silver and gold thread detail--trains....blah blah. I am craving to see some amazing details (like this beautiful Reem Acra gown) isn't it insane? The column shape (I hate trains), the crystal and applique detailing, the v. subtle sash hidden under the top layer....ugh...I want it (or something like it).....if you have seen some beautiful, artistic and detail oriented gowns let me know where--I would love to see them!!! I'm thinking a trip to SF or SB is needed...i really do
Happy almost weekend! We will be off to a music fest. this weekend near Yosemite for some bluegrass and folk music-which promises to be beautiful and amazing!!! Tie dye pics to come ;-)

:: peace and love ::

No comments: