Monday, August 31, 2009

the weekend


It was a sweltering weekend here on the central coast!!!! I went wedding dress shopping for the first time (!!!!) which was fun, but I really can't wait to do more. We decided to pull together a little bbq Sunday night for ourselves; we started it out with some brie, toasted olive oil bread, black berries and figs (it was so good...seriously), and then had our bbq amazing(ness) which was salmon and asparagus.
The weekend also contained some very sad aspects, we will be holding a dear friend in our thoughts and wishing for things to get better. Sometimes we are reminded that life can take un expected turns, it makes me grateful for my health and that of my family, but more so it makes me wish I could spread that health and stability where it's needed. 'This too shall pass'.
:: peace and love ::

No comments: