Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Legging lovin'

I live in my standard black leggings...getting different length variations or little details (buttons on the bottom...blah blah) keep me from feeling like too much of a repeat offender. But seriously.....I have a problem....I have an intense love for leggings and think I just need to take it to the next level!
I'm fully obsessed with the bleach print leggings from Shakuhachi, and the black and white tie dyed version from American Apparel!! On a little side story--every year my family, Wes and I go to a music festival called Strawberry above Yosemite and I'm becoming more convinced that I absolutely need the colored tie dye urban leggings (in general) but especially for the music fest. We are going to have a tie dye party in the next week so we are all decked out and fabulously colorful and comfy for the event!! I'll keep you posted on that little shin dig!

1 comment:

Keiko / Small Adventure said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for the comment on my little blog! I'm very happy you found me via 100 Layer Cake. It was quite nice of them to post about me and my sister. Cool leggings! Good luck studying graphic design! My degree is in graphic design also. I love design. Have a great week!