Thursday, March 12, 2009

Needing A Fresh Take

(* pic-Our living room (It has changed since X-Mas (Poinsettia) replaced with Orchid and The Black Apple print added, Couch from World Market, Pillows from Pottery Barn.)
Ohhh my, have I got a 'master plan' for our re decoration ideas!! Let's just say it's not the easiest thing in the world to find a 'nice place' in SLO. Our requirements are:: A W/D hookup, an out door space, and a second bedroom (if we're lucky)...given these 'moving requirements' it's a slow process trying to find our perfect rental match. Regardless if we move or not, we need a little freshening up around here. Given our budget I'm really looking at Ikea to give me that modern, fun and functional approach. I'm hoping we can get this little project under way shortly...I'll keep you posted on the details, and of course if you have any recommendations please let me know, I love hearing your opinions!!
*Includes :: this, this, this and this.
:: peace and love ::

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Have you been scouring Craigslist? Even if you are just looking for Ikea pieces, around here you can get almost anything from Ikea off Craigslist for half the price. I don't think we bought anything full price when we moved in.

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of ideas but don't know how to share. If I type it all out it probably won't make any sense. Hmmm... Let me think about this. I will email soon.