Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Black Apple Print Framed!!


Yeahhh!! I just got my print in the mail last night and rushed out this morning to pick out a frame. It is even more pretty in person and I am so smitten with it. I picked out a large white frame and matted the print to fit perfectly inside. It's new home is above our sitting chair and I can't stop looking at it! Next mission...to get the 'Little Dunces' prints for our respective bedsides. You can reach Emily from The Black Apple here or here. She does wonderful work!!!

Thanks Emily!!! As well as a thank you to Nicole Balch of Pink Loves Brown and Making It Lovely for so prominently featuring The Black Apple in her beautiful home and inspiring the need for it in mine!

:: peace and love ::

3 comments:

Caitlin, Andrew, and Riley said...

So you're about to get totally obsessed with this website...because I am! http://www.stylehive.com. It's amazing, you can save all these pictures of things that you like, the options are limitless! Have fun!

Making it Lovely said...

Looks great!

The Loughran's said...

Parkie's loved it today :)