Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Following Through on my 2009 Resolutions!!

I've brought one orchid (named plum...yes I name my house plants!) and a cherry blossom branch into the house this week and it's so much more warm and cheery with them here. One of my resolutions for 2009 was to have more fresh flowers in the house, so I am happy to say that I am following through on some things on that list!! The beautiful cherry blossom branch is from Open Air Flowers, Lux has an account with them, and we get the most beautiful arrangements almost weekly there. The one we have now is a combination of orchids and cherry blossoms, which inspired me to bring this little baby home!! The lighting in my cave of an apartment is terrible, the flowers look much more beautiful in person, hopefully you get the feeling!!

:: peace and love ::

No comments: