Monday, November 3, 2008

Pillow Love

I am always on the prowl for a good pillow. One could say that I am a little pre occupied (OBsessed) with throw pillows. Over a year ago we got this great living room set that we have loved and I hope will keep for years to come. I had about 4-5 throw pillows on the sofa at all times (the small kind) and it did get a little irritating trying to maneuver sitting and resting on the pillows when you have 2 or 3 to work with. The couch style is more modern, the sides are curved, but not overly padded or stuffed. What I'm getting at is the flippin' awesome throw pillows I stumbled upon at Pottery Barn when Wes and I were in there the other day. Just there to browse and get cocktail glasses (of course) I found them right when I got to the register. There were only two left in store and they are mine!!!! From the pic above it is the second one down from the top, they have a sort of hard wood pattern in a sage/beige color and cream. They are over sized so I only need the two and the down inserts are so cozy and fluff right back up once you are done lounging away. I'm a little proud of my good find....here's to more $13 pillow covers (not that I need more pillows or anything!).
**they are still on sale online. However they are selling for $16.99 and the down insert is $25. Well worth the buy if you are looking for a good couch pillow.
This is an extremely similar version of the couch style, although not the same one. You can find this style at Pottery Barn as well, it is called the Greenwich Sofa it comes with a rather hefty price tag of $1,499. What do you think??

:: peace and love ::

No comments: