Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poster Corner :: Desperatly Needing


We (and by we I mean me) have really been wanted to get some new art for our home. I love old french advertisement posters, and have two right now that I've had since I was 16. I have definitely enjoyed them, but am ready to move on to new art work to stare at!! I found these two prints on Poster Corner's web site and am seriously in love. I want the biggest size they both come in, and I want to hang them next to each other right over the couch, I think this would be super fun, bright and lovely. They are $125 per print (the biggest size) and then I would have to decide on a frame and get that as well. I am in a serious "lets re decorate" phase right now, it's killing me...and on my sad little "I'm a student budget" things are harder to accomplish!! Wish me luck, I just wanted to share these lovely prints. They have oh so many more, so if you like these kinds of fun old french posters head on over there and check em' out!!
Do you think this is too much yellow to be right next to each other?? I just noticed how much it was when I put these pics in this post together!?
:: peace and love ::
**you know you are getting 'old' when you want art for your living room above many other desires......woah... ;-)

No comments: