Sunday, November 9, 2008

My First Purchases at Lux

Pure Abundance Hair Potion $23 :: Thickens hair up to 17%, creates matte texture. I love this product because it lends some voluming, texture and shape to fine hair. It lends this to all hair types, but I love it for myself, because sometimes my hair (even though I have a lot of it, it is super fine) just kind of lays there, when I want it to be a bit more "rocked out" as they call it. : )
Air Control Hair Spray $24 :: This is a perfect all purpose, all hair types hair spray! The fabulous part of it, is it's made with 100% wind power so you can support alternative methods of production whilst achieving great hair! If you get just a few things from AVEDA, this should be one of them. Super light mist spray, dry, fab hold with out sticky or crunchy texture!

Botanical Kinetics Skin Finishing/Toning Mist $19 :: They have two different toning mists. This one is focused more on hydration for normal to dry skin types (as opposed to the one focused more towards normal to oily skin types). Although I experience some minor breakouts, I got this one because it smells amazing (like roses), feels really nourishing, which my skin needs in the winter and wont make my skin break out. Use it after cleansing, or after shower to give skin more moisture!


Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion $32 :: This is a perfect everyday moisturizer. So far I like it, it's simple, doesn't have a super strong aroma, isn't sticky so I can easily wear it under makeup and blends nicely into the skin.



Botanical Kinetics Exfoliant $42 (16.9 oz) :: This non-abrasive liquid wipes away spent surface cells revealing a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion beneath—and pores that are primed for maximum treatment and moisture benefits. Promoting skin clarity and smoothness, leaves skin looking soft, smooth and supple with a healthy glow. I'm really excited about this product, I got the big one so Wes and I can both use it....I think this is going to be a staple in our daily routines!!!
:: peace and love ::




No comments: