Sunday, February 7, 2010

dying....to do this.

{domino--hooked on houses}
{apartment therapy}
{domino--hooked on houses}
{apartment therapy}

First of all....I apologize for the lack of blog activity last week. Wes was in San Diego (with our computer..yes we only have one) for a national Construction Management competition, and I was left with a ipod touch....needless to say, that little screen is just too small for me to partake in anything productive!! ha.
So here I am...blogging away again (on a Sunday no less!!). I am SERIOUSLY dying to paint one of our rooms black...............it's consuming my every thought... Our condo at the moment is entirely covered in a sunshiney* yellow...and while I do like yellow....I feel as though I'm living in a butter stick. I asked my landlord if we could paint...to which he responded "is there something wrong with the current paint? or is this just a color preference?" to which I honestly responded, "color preference of course"....to which I got no reply...... This leads me to believe that my landlord would prefer I not paint...hmm I may have to bug him again depending on our length of stay here... I can live in a butter stick for a bit, but not for over a year...my my.
There is something just so whimsical and mysterious about a black room....romantic even...I'm in love. maybe just the office???
Happy weekend...and of course, Happy Superbowl--we will be on our way to the Loughran's shortly! I think we are pulling for the Colts...as Wes puts it, "it's hard to bet against Manning.." it sure is honey...it sure is.
:: peace and love ::

No comments: