Tuesday, August 24, 2010

really loving Marni





Realllly loving Marni necklaces right now...
problem is, my wallet doesn't really love them.......what a predicament.
but dang, wouldn't one of these candy colored delights be sure to brighten your day?
i think so.
hrm.....
maybe i'll find a magical Marni necklace tree.....one can hope at least.

On another note, foolishly went for a run yest with the hubbs (in the almost 100 degree heat) and seriously thought I was going to get heat stroke....
half way through I got cold chills and this weird feeling like I just could NOT be in the sun any longer...
then spent the rest of the night drinking water and quivering on the couch....not fun....needless to say I think I'll take the day off while it's sweltering out there.....

:: peace and love ::