Monday, February 7, 2011

hungary? have some cake!


Umm.....words cannot even describe the immense joy I'm experiencing just looking at this cake.
Go HERE (you must!) to see the tutorial, and more amazing rainbow colored pictures!!
I need..need..need (ok, sorry) this cake in my life. I don't even need to eat it (who are we kidding) just staring at would suffice.
I smell a project for a very sweet event that will be coming up in the next few months (more on that at the end of this week!)
omg...pure amazing(ness).
Happy Monday kittens, it's a beautiful one here on the Central Cost :-)

:: peace & love ::

*via Simple Lovely

3 comments:

The Loughran's said...

I'll totally make that for your special event ;)

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of rainbow Jello!:)

Katie said...

i love rainbow jello...we need to make some of that!!!