Friday, March 11, 2011

Breakfast-Friday

{ House made granola with fruit & soy milk }
{ "Sunday Staple", everything bagel, lox, cream cheese, cucumber, capers }
{ Ray of Freakin' Sunshine }

Breakfast this morning was exciting!!
Woke up extra early to pick Marissa up for breaki at Sally Loo's near the train station downtown. Everything looked amazing, Marissa got the granola with fruit & soy milk. I had to go for the Sunday Staple bagel. I ordered an everything bagel, and put lox, cucumbers & capers on top of my cream cheese. I was insane.....just insane. Exactly what I was hoping for.
Oh ya, and a Ray of Freakin' Sunshine.....is exactly that. I just got one shot (don't want to over load baby with too much caffeine) and milk (latte effect), infused with orange & topped with orange zest. Um...........
It made my morning :-) Yay to breaki with wonderful friends, yay to amazing bagels topped with my favorite things & yay to the beautiful morning sun.
Hope your Friday was fantastical
Happy weekend lovlies!!

:: peace & love ::

No comments: