Friday, March 11, 2011

Bride's maid attire for Nelly's wedding!

{ Nelly's wedding, June 25th }

Tis the summer for weddings with our friends! To start this wedding season off right is my dear friend Danielle's wedding June 25th.
There have been many an email about bride's maid dress selection (Nell was so sweet to even ask our opinion & take suggestions if you ask me). After much debate (and the issue of my 7 months pregnant belly getting in the way of a cinched in waistline), I believe we have settled on this beautiful Nanette Lepore number!
I love it, everyone else loves it & Nell's friend works for Nanette (discount) not sure....we shall see.
I put together a little collection of goodies...just for fun.
Light pink mani/pedi
Kate Spade necklace (maybe too much with the one shoulder...and way too expensive for me right now, but dang that yellow & coral look good together).
&
Pellegrino (my mock-tail..sad).

I can't wait :-) Thanks for getting married D & giving me a good excuse to look pretty (and wear heals while preggo). xoxoxoxox

:: peace & love ::

No comments: