Tuesday, May 10, 2011

from Cinco to Sunday :-)

Happy Cinco!!!!!!! Usually I would call this "Cindo de Drinko", but not this year (for obvious reasons), never the less, I met up with some of my girlis for drinks (them=amazing looking margaritas, me=sparkling water) & apps at a local restaurant Cielo. Would not recommend going there for food (or anything really) much better places in SLO, but I would highly recommend the company ;-).
Had a sleepless night on Thursday night/Friday morning (pregnancy insomnia?). What to I get for it? An adorable little arrangement of succulents, Craspedia & some marvelous looking little buds of some sort from my Mommacita, who must have felt bad enough for me in my groggy/grouchy morning state. So sweet ;-)



Mother's Day Sunday was spent with my little fam at Castoro Cellars in Paso for free music & not so free wine. We brought a little picnic of salads and cheese, parents and the Mr. bought some wine (and brought some beer) and we just hung out on our little mexican blanket in the fair weather relaxing to the free jams. It was perfection.
Monday (I know...I know, my title says "Cinco to Sunday", you have to admit it flows better than Cinco to Monday)...no? Any way, Monday my momma and I went to my doctor's app in the a.m. (measuring a few weeks bigger than normal, even though I've only gained 4 lbs. feeling nervous, but hoping everything is fine), followed by an hr. at the foot spa (gahhhhhhh...I fell asleep and was apparently snoaring. lol). and a little lunchi at Big Sky where I got the cold sesame ginger noodle salad packed with spinach and other veggies. It was deliciously amazing and I am finding myself trying to plan when I can get that in my tummy again asap!
Friend's "day of the dead" themed wedding on May 28th.........It's going to be super fun and very festive. Dying to wear this Aida Coronado dress......DYING. Not dying to spend the $220 (plus $40 shipping from Mx) on it. :-( Kinda sad. Can you even imagine how comfy and breezy that gauzy delight would be though.

:: peace & love ::

No comments: