Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Texas Tuxedo


{ the fabulous Miss Jenna Lyons }
{ Ashley Olsen }

Kinda loving the idea of a 'Texas Tuxedo'...terrible name. Fabulous result, however.
Jenna Lyon's does it well (of course)...denim on denim looks so alluring on her, with simple shoes & red lips. I like Ashley Olsen's casual approach as well, although the black denim doesn't have quite the effect. I think it's best when the shades of denim don't match (obviously), I like one to look like a classic fade & one to be washed out.
I think I'll give this a try (probably when I have a waist again)...kinda excited about it :-)
Happy Wednesday (4 more days of work until I'm off for baby), lots to do...
Trying to wrap my mind around the whole thing; I am so incredibly excited & so incredibly tripped out. I'm going to be a momma to a chubby little babes....woah.

:: peace & love ::

3 comments:

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Agree, love the look, not so much on the name. Exciting time! Best wishes.

allison said...

i'm from texas and i do sport this look- similar to the second pic. but don't worry, no fringe, horses, cowboy hats or boots are included:)

excited for your lil' bundle of joy!

xo
av

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.