Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Shower!!


{ baby shower wears...those heels didn't last too long }
{ blocks spelling out baby's name (Sterling Nesta Nanasy)..hand made booties & a fabric bunting sign }
{ me & the best! }
{ opening the pressie's! }
{ Lea & me..the 2 preggo's }
{ a little laying out after the festivities!!! }
{ everyone took part in tie dying me a little onesie! They are insanely adorable! }


I had a marvelous baby shower! My momma & bestest lady friend Ashlee put together quite the festivities. Beautiful flowers, decor, AH-mazing carrot cake cuppies, little activities for everyone (sooo loving all the little tie dyed onesies I have right now). There was good food (scones, creme brulee french toast, creme fraiche, then on to lunch where there was a bruschetta bar & watermelon margaritas (for everyone but me of course!). It was so nice to hang with all the people I love most & it was such a beautiful day for it too!!
Thank you all my lovely friends & family (momma especially) for throwing me/coming to my baby shower :-) I couldn't have asked for more.
xoxox

:: peace & love ::

7 comments:

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had. A nice day!

Anonymous said...

I was so much fun to do for you sweet Momma.

fashion and frank said...

lovely pics - thanks for your comment - and you are right Celine - thanks again x

http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

Nantucket Weddings said...

Still lovely even if your preggy! :D
Nice photos.

wedding dresses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bayliy said...

This is a good post. It's useful for me. I'm happy to read it. Thanks for sharing.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.