Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Firestone Vineyards :: Los Olivos

A few months ago I was looking at one of my favorite photographers blogs, one of the weddings he had shot was of this beautiful couple that had gotten married in front of this tree. At the time, I thought to myself that it was a perfect looking ceremony and when that time comes, I will have to go "tree scouting" (haha), figuring that I would never find that exact tree in Los Olivos. Turns out I did find that exact tree, it is located in Los Olivos (the one thing I did know) at the Firestone Vineyards. What a beautiful location and space....this picture captures so many things..........only time will tell ;-) My favorite part of this setting (and something I didn't know initially) is that this 'tree' was once 2 trees side by side, that have, over time, become one.....how perfectly symbolic is that....honestly it doesn't get much better!

:: peace and love ::

No comments: