Sunday, September 14, 2008

Viva Terra :: Eco Imagination

Viva Terra is a super cute and eco friendly web site that sells everything an environmentalista needs! Here are two of my favorite things from their site! I have many more favs but.....I decided to limit myself to pick two and let you guys go on for yourselves to see everything else! Above are the hand carved ceramic koi! They are just so cute...I can see them sitting on my book shelf or bedside talbe right now!

This bedding is 100% certified organic cotton from the company Plover. It reverses to all white if you get bored looking at the amazingly adorable fern and rose patterns (but seriously who would?) I love this bedding....hmm...I do need a new bed set....the wheels are turning! So sweet : )

:: peace and love ::

No comments: