Monday, September 8, 2008

Myra Callan :: Amazing(ness)

Hello!! I have not been on in quite a while! I have been very busy with school and work and was feeling to0 un-inspired to post anything. I'm back and have so many fun things to share that I am absolutly OBsessed with right now!

Myra Callan is an artist who makes custom hairpieces and headbands (as well as corsages and boutineers) for weddings as well as everyday! She is so creative and inspiring to me. Her obvious passion for her craft is infectious and she definitly makes me want to explore my love of crafts more!
She sells her lovely and whimsicle designs under the name of Pebbles and Paisley on Etsy (her site is listed in my favorite sites on the right). She sells works she has made as well as making custom designs! Also, check out her blog http://twigsandhoney.blogspot.com/ where she blogs about her line and life!
Thanks to Myra for being a wonderful inspiration to all us crafty girls!!!

:: peace and love ::

No comments: