Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brunch Dreams


Some prefer dinner as their favorite meal...I have always preferred breakfast or lunch....I especially have a fondness for brunch, and every time I see a beautiful (and amazingly delicious looking) setup, I get the desire to have my own. Yes, yes, I DID just have a brunch and it was lovely...but I'm thinking maybe my friends and I should have a monthly brunch, simply for the sake of celebrating fun of the meal. Here is one I found on Design Sponge from the lovely ladies of The Jewels of New York, and ummm, well, this will be cooking up at my place very soon, if I have my way. Crab Souffle, Spring Salad with Lemon Tarragon Dressing, Classic Beignets, and Pink Grapefruit Cocktails....honestly what could be better?

:: peace and love ::

1 comment:

Sarah Engel said...

souffle and crab:) wow, two of my favorite things!!