Thursday, May 21, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!

{Kelly + Chris' wedding in Palm Springs, photos by Erin Hearts Court}
and you 'best believe' that I will be copying MANY.....MANY details of this amazing wedding!!! Wish I could have gone...looks like they had a blast : )
I first viewed these pics when my good friend Mara (and my part time wedding coordinator!!) sent them to me via email for inspiration. I was feeling as though I needed more color variations so that everything comes together as apposed to having specific 'colors'....as well as I needed some help (still do) with pulling together a cohesive vision for everything from start to finish. I have been loving me some Craspedia (Billy Buttons...the yellow ball flowers you see above) and can say that I had already wanted to use them prior to these photos...but now with out a doubt they will be taking a fairly central roll. I mean really......how amazing are these little delights!? As well as already wanting to use succulents for the centerpieces but unsure of what containers I wanted and how I would present the end product!!!! LOVE LOVE....now I'm being repetative...this wedding.....check out the full story here, and rock out.

:: peace and love ::

* OF COURSE it's in Palm Springs....man, it's a dream come true.

No comments: