Tuesday, May 26, 2009

House Plants!!!

Just got these pretty pretty plants while out in Paso with my momma today!!  I have been dying for some beautiful plants, having seen some lovely ones out in the blogosphere and not knowing what they are called I blindly went on the search for 'them' today.  Lucky for me, I found EXACTLY what I was looking for :: a snake plant, 2 beautiful little succulents that will produce orange and yellow flowers, and an Agave plant!!!!!!  I am...seriously...so stoked, and can't wait to get back to SLO to look for pots (apparently I am a picky pot picker (!!!)) and couldn't find what I was looking for out of the 3 places we tried in Paso!  All I want are 3 modern shaped (not ornately decorated) white pots.....am I reaching for the stars??  Wish me luck, I will be sure to share the finished product once I reach it : )

:: peace and love ::

*and Happy Summer!! 

No comments: