Friday, January 8, 2010

coloring in the sun : )

{Alice...and some pretty yellow shavings}
I spent my morning yesterday before work playing with my new colored pencils and Alice In Wonderland Coloring Book....yes, that's right. I love to color. With the exception of some v. expensive handbags....I got everything I asked for for Christmas...and lots of wonderful time spent with my family : ) The weather has been just beautiful here on the CC...although I will say, that winter is one of my fav. seasons...and the summery temperament lately has me feeling shorted on getting to wear my boots and scarves.....however, I will accept the beautiful weather (haha)....and enjoy it with hiking and spending time in our yard (coloring...of course).
Happy Friday lovelies!!
:: peace and love ::

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a great blog you have here!!! xo