Thursday, December 30, 2010

happy happy happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy 2011 folks :-)
This year should be full of new things.
It's been a busy/rough/exciting/intense year, and I'm ready for some new things.
Some new scenery perhaps...although I would miss our current scenery.
Some new ventures perhaps
Some new shoes perhaps (I had to, I love shoes).

The point is, with each new year we are given a metaphorical opportunity to start over (again) and again and again...
and I'll take it.
Last year I said I wanted to focus on me...my health, my choices, my goals; to be honest, I don't think I did a very good job.
So....this year, with more vigor, I state that I will try this again. Because it's so desperately needed.
What are your 'resolutions'...hopes..goals...for this bright & shiny 2011 !??!?

I hope it's full of sunshine & glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: peace & love ::

*i JUST saved this pic the other day & forgot to save where from...of course I can't remember for the life of me. if you know where it's from, let me know! i hate to not site things!!

No comments: