Friday, April 8, 2011

did I mention it's my birthday month!?


Free People, Hinted florals dress!! Lucky little lady I am, already got this one as an early bday gift from my adorable parents :-)
Jo Malone orange blossom cologne....YES, this has been on a few other 'lists'.
Fresh, Brown Sugar body polish...........momma needs soft skin. ha.
Dolce Vita Campbell sandals........OR, these nude pretties!?
Becklina enamel locket. Purrty.

We will see....I already posted the love on those gold sandals...then I saw the above linked nude Dolce Vita's & am wondering which one I prefer?! Can't decide...hm.

YA, it's Friday. We find out if baby is a boy or girl on Monday.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. We can't hardly wait!!!

:: peace & love ::

2 comments:

Marina said...

Love that Free People dress and the nude Dolce Vita sandals. I actually really like the multi-color in that style for myself!

Danielle M. Foster said...

Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your Floras Maxi Dress,Leather Sandals,and Locket! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall Leather Sandals.Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.

I would like to share an information about Floras Maxi Dress. Just click on below.
Floras Maxi Dress