Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sugar Lips <3


I'm a lip gloss kind of gal, but I am always tempted to try something new when I come across pictures like these!! I have noticed a re emergence of fuchsia lips as of late, and although this could go a bit too 80's (I love you Katy Perry...but oh my) I think with the right hair and correct application of other makeup factors, this look could be really pretty and fresh! I need a pink that's blue based, because I'm fair (to say the least!) and I don't want any shimmer (again...hello 80's!!).........wish me luck....I do hope I can find the confidence to rock these lips!!
*try Sonia Kashuk's lip crayon from target in (what else ) Hot Pink. -or- Aveda's lip color in Candy Apple.
:: peace and love ::

1 comment:

Christina said...

I want color lipstick!

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com