Tuesday, April 27, 2010

some weekend and Monday doings

{ invites, pantone color swatches } { glass bowls on table, awaiting succulents }
{ a birthday gifted succulent finds a home }

So a test print has been accomplished and the yellow is too light with my open font. I am MORE than bummed out about this because I was loving (really loving) my whole idea with the liners and the yellow...blah blah blah. Alas, I am picking a new color, an olive green. Which I love, but it isn't yellow....(pouting). Can I also add, that these needed to go out (ohhhhhh) 2 weeks ago, and I am almost having an anxiety attack at this very moment about the timing of the whole thing.
I bought out absolutely every single glass bowl (small and med sized) that Michael's had to offer. I will be using these in conjunction with my cement Ikea finds to create lovely little succulent arrangements for center pieces on my long rectangular tables!!
I was gifted a lovely little succulent by a good friend for my bday over the weekend, and thought he needed his own little home in one of the small glass bowls. I think he looks mighty cozy and adorable in it! (don't ask me why my succulent is a 'he', it just feels right to call it that..ha).
I'm hoping that today I can get my invites printed (FINALLY)...emboss my RSVP post cards and find new paper to line my envelopes with so I can get them in the mail by the end of this week. That's my goal. Wish me luck.

:: peace and love ::
*more pics here.

No comments: