Monday, July 12, 2010

stuck in vaca mode

ok....I'm willing to admit that now I've gotten 1 a-m-a-z-i-n-g vaca in, all I can think about is how i can fit at least 3 more in this summer.
normal, no?
What did I see when i popped over to Jeana Sohn's blog this morn but her and her girlfriends blissfully (and very stylishly I might add) hanging out for a little day trip to Catalina island.
Her pictures are always lovely, but something about these especially makes me think that popping down to Catalina for a little weekend would be really perfect. I think it would be fun to camp actually and jet over to town to ride around, eat and hang on Descanso beach ($25 for the day with your own lounge chair and they serve food and drink) umm...yes please!
{ Descanso beach, Catalina Island }

Perfect don't you think? I have a 3 day weekend at the end of the month....and a request for time off in the middle of August (hoping for a desert road trip with one of my bestie's and the hubbs!)....wish me luck :-)
:: peace and love ::


No comments: