Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Calendar *Finally* Aquired

Wes and I are **always** a few days (days....if we're lucky) late to the calendar game. We never get one ahead of time...nooo...and rarely get one in the first few days of the new year. I am makin' changes this year and just ordered this pretty little calendar off Etsy. It is only January 2nd, imagine that!!! I've got to say that I'm a little bit proud of myself for taking the initiative...hahaha. It is funny though, how hard it was for me to pick one out. I seriously looked on Etsy for an hour and a half to two hours, and finally decided on this one by Up Up. I knew that we wanted something we could hang on the wall, something that had a space for each day to write in and something that was cute. I'm happy with my very affordable selection, the colors are adorable and it comes with a custom clip that I will be using as my method of hanging the individual sheets on the wall, not to mention that perfection of space where we can write notes!!! The best part is that we (I...) didn't wait until February(ish), to the point of desperate(ness) where you end up picking something out at RiteAid and hating it all year!! Yeah to 2009...it's already a more organized year : )

:: peace and love ::

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I love it! It's gorgeous and practical. Usually the really beautiful calendars don't have any space to write on.

The Loughran's said...

Cute! I heart being organized. I might die without my planner in my phone.