Monday, January 12, 2009

A little Fresh obsession


After my first full day of wearing Fresh Supernova Mascara, I can honestly say that I'm a fan. I made about 3 people feel my lashes (they weren't strangers, don't worry) because they were so feathery soft! I will say that I don't think it gives quite the dramatic effect like Diorshow Blackout does right off the bat, but all you have to do is apply more layers. This wont make them spidery or clumpy, because no matter how many coats you put on, it never gets crunchy and definitely doesn't flake off during the day (I know this because I re applied to get more dramatic lashes and they are still super soft and feathery). I may be a Fresh Supernova convert (and would like to try the products above) but Dior does have this plum mascara that is sort of calling to me. I would encourage some Fresh love people : )

:: peace and love ::

No comments: