Friday, June 3, 2011

Burberry...who knew?

{ new add for Burberry Brights sunnies }

I've been flipping past this add for sometime now I would imagine. It isn't brand* new...but new enough.
My point....whilst flipping past it last night I was intrigued with the shape and bold colors of Burberry's new line of sunnies. Bonus...they fold up, like, to the size of just the lens....Now, to be perfectly honest, I don't know if I care that they fold. It's cool...and different, but I'm really loving the shape and the colors.
On that note, I have the hardest time committing to colored things. Kitchen Aid mixer (available in some wonderfully fantastic colors).....which did I choose? WHITE. Yup. Why? Because I can't commit to a color scheme. Weird, because I LOVE color. Like, really love it. I think that's why I can't commit, how do I choose just one shade and then stick with it for years?
Case in point, these sunnies. I have to try them on, not everything looks good with a round face shape such as mine, but say they look rad-tastic, the next question is, what color?
Loving the mint shown on the female model above. Feeling like a commitment phobe about it already though. Safety zone...they also come in black or tortoise. I like the idea of tortoise too.
What do you think?

:: peace & love ::

*I do have more interesting things to ponder than Burberry sunnies, but they are far more interesting to share with you. I promise ;-)

4 comments:

genevieve said...

Oh goodness, kitchen aid! I adore their mixers; and no worries, white one are cute, too! Plus, now you don't have to worry about your mixer matching your walls. Loving these sun glasses! Though I;m sure the price would reduce me to tears.

Katie said...

True about the mixer!! haha, and I guess I should be thankful the sunnies didn't work out, because, yes, the $250 price tag doesn't qualify as a "bargain find"!!!
Thanks for your comment Genevieve!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.