Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Turban?!

{ my attempt at the turban }



I think I'm into this.
I know I'm a little late to the game (I've seen turban hats & head wraps for at least a year now), but I never felt compelled to give it a go on myself. That is, until I just read Karla's blog & saw her amazingly perfect (I think you have to have a lightweight scarf (big) with no tassels...mine has tassels) TURBAN.
So loves, I gave it a go this morning, et voila!! I don't know how I feel about actually wearing it out of the house; maybe by the pool later. I'm sure to get a few comments, but I have to admit, I kinda like it. So bold & dramatic & I love the color of my citron scarf.
I'll keep ya posted, and share more pics, if I actually try this again in attempts of leaving home with it on my noggin.

:: peace & love ::

3 comments:

karla said...

I love it, especially in the yellow color! I say you wear it out of the house!!

Katie said...

Thanks Karla! If I can get it to lay a little flatter up top I think I totally will :-) Thanks for the inspiration.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.