Friday, June 3, 2011

it's been a while

{ 27 weeks! Saying hello to my 3rd trimester! }
{ Pepper Dandelion }
{ me & my love in a friend's wedding photo booth! }
{ me and my girlies in the photo booth }
{ OPI's Mermaid Tears...fave! }

Between our comp not connecting to the internet (WTF), and being sick, it's been a while since my last post!
What's new....???
A pic from 27 weeks....I'll be 28 weeks this weekend, how time flies, it's so crazy!
When I was home sick guess who snuggled by me in bed all day? Yup, my little furry love bug Pepper Dandelion....gosh I love my kitten.
Went to a friend's wedding last weekend and had a BLAST with my little salon family, and lots o' fun in the photo booth, props and all :-)
Lastly (and so important right), I found a new favorite OPI color. Mermaid Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean line..............it's fantastic. I don't know if I can paint myself with anything else.
Hope your week has been wonderful, I've spent my sick (which I might add is no fun what-so-ever (like it ever is), but especially preggo, because you can't take anything to help your symptoms) No Sudafed, Nyquil or cough syrup.. :-( boo.
It can only get better though, and I have a relaxing little weekend to mend myself with.

:: peace & love ::

No comments: