Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Delightful(ness)

Christmas was charming!! Started the morning at Wes and my house, we always have our own little Christmas!! Not trying to gloat, but I got some very beautiful Michael Kors flats (and I'm kind of in love with them...good job babes). Wes got totally outfitted this year (on his request) and looks so handsome in his new duds. Eventually we headed up to my parents house, greeted by my beautiful kitty Georgia and a warm fireplace (it was a very chilly morning--for the Central Coast mind you!). My momma made us the most delicious scramble, mimosas and coffee and we proceeded to open stockings and presents. The best part of the holidays is spending time with our families, and I'm so very thankful for that!! Hope everyone had a beautiful holiday!!!
On another happy note, we are very excited that our best friends will be adding to their beautiful family!!! Congrats L family, we couldn't be more excited to have another favorite baby to love!!!

:: peace and love ::

No comments: