Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Tid Bits....

pics from top: some of the pictures are ones I've saved from the Internet over time...I don't have all the credits (I'm sorry, I didn't save all of them with the intention of sharing them). Picture boards-Snippit and Ink. Barn wedding pic--Jeff Newsome. Wedding dresses-Judd Waddell, J Crew~Kate Dress, Brides.com, Amsale~Reese Dress. Myra Callan floral hairpiece.

These are just some fun pictures that I have saved over time, details, colors or ideas that I love and am dying to turn into an amazing day for Wes and me. I want it to be like a beautiful, casual, intimate preppy-modern-rustic and charming little garden party wedding!! What do you think!?! Tell me your faves, I would love to know!

:: peace and love ::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must discuss your dress ideas. I seriously don't like the one with the short sleeves. But I do love the last dress. I know i've seen it somewhere- Kenneth Pool? Oscar? Vera? Which is it?!

Katie said...

haha...I dis like the sleeves as well (i loved the champaign color and the detail at the waist) I would make it strapless. The last dress is Amsale (I LOVE IT, it's beautiful!!).
Thanks love...

The Loughran's said...

I love the last dress. You know that though :)