Sunday, December 21, 2008

Did I Say I Wouldn't Make Wishlists Anymore??








I did say I didn't want it to be (( all )) a wish list......tehehe. I am loving studded booties right now (all booties really....lace up booties, closed toe booties, peep toe booties etc...) on top of loving these ones (beige beauties by BCBG girls--the dana bootie, and the black studded delights by Steve Madden--Marrvel Booties), I am head over heals in love with the Dior Christal Watch (the large version, silver with black stones and diamonds). Then there is this Melio clutch tote, sported frequently by Karla on her blog. It seems so versatile and easy, not to mention goes with everything!! Well, at least 3 of these 4 are attainable....maybe I'll stumble upon that watch?? I highly doubt that though.....

:: peace and love ::

No comments: