Monday, December 8, 2008

White & Black Fabric Prints

I know, I know....aren't these 2 fabrics amazingly adorable!!? The top fabric is from Ikea (Fialena Fabric $7.99/yard)--the tote bag and pillow are made by Rachel of Heart of Light blog (who is so crafty and I have already gained so much inspiration from her!!). The second fabric is made by Caitlin of PippiJoe out of Melbourne Australia. The fabric by Caitlin is hand printed using environmentally friendly inks on 55% linen/45% cotton blend fabric. I find both so sweet and charming, but I do have to say that I am seriously in love with the Laundry Birds fabric by Caitlin...I don't know what I want to do with it yet, but something tells me I need it...it will inspire the inner craftster in me : ) Needless to say this fabric is going on my Christmas list...oh goodness...while everyone else is asking for Juicy Sweats and 7 Jeans, I'll be asking for french posters and printed fabric (I'm not kidding....) what has my delightful little world come to? hahahaha......

:: peace and love ::

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh. You're validating and feeding my black and white fabric obsession. Why do the best printed fabrics come from Australia? I think I might have to order some.